Modern life runs at high speed, which makes it very easy to get disoriented from our desires, our inner balance and the goals we set in life.
The key to this frenetic run is focus. When I focus my attention and energy on what is valuable to me, I become more aware. Awareness in turn will help me discover my deepest desires and what has meaning to me. This will motivate me to set goals for a more fulfilled and happy life and take purposeful action. The role of coaching is catalytic from the beginning (focus) to the end (goal achievement) of this path.
What’s life coaching?
Coaching focuses on the holistic approach of highlighting and developing a Coachee’s strengths, manifesting positive changes, in order to achieve their personal goals.
What are the benefits of life coaching?
Through coaching, you can:
- Set specific, realistic and achievable goals that are meaningful to you and help you align with the vision you have for your life.
- Develop your self-awareness, in order to realize where you are, where you want to go and how you will achieve it.
- Regain control of your life and improve your self-confidence.
- Strengthen your abilities and skills in the areas that interest you.
- Manage daily stress and achieve better well-being and balance between personal and professional life.
- Improve your relationships with others.
- Overcome obstacles, negative thoughts and everything that holds you back.
- Evolve personally and professionally, experiencing success and prosperity.
How does coaching work in practice?
- Embarking on the Journey of self-awareness: What is it that you really want? What is the vision you have for your life? Who would you choose to be and what would you do if you could achieve anything you desire, overcoming all difficulties and insecurities? Coaching will help you gain clarity on the above questions, leading you to your truth.
- Recognizing the inner source of your strengths: In coaching we focus on strengths, positive characteristics and experiences, turning them into a valuable ‘vehicle’ that will lead you to the fulfillment of your goals. How would you choose to act if you knew that you already have everything you need inside of you?
- Overcoming obstacles: What prevents you from achieving what you desire? Many times we are our own worst enemies. Whatever the limiting factor is, eg negative thoughts, beliefs, procrastination, self-sabotage, fear of failure or bad habits, in coaching we can deal with each of them with the right tools.
- Adopting a growth mindset: Every goal achievement implies positive changes, such as new skills, behaviors, a healthier mindset and multiple actions. Our abilities and knowledge are not fixed. Whatever we desire and need, we already possess or can further develop and learn. Every failure can become a lesson and every purposeful action strengthens and develops us.
- Boosting your well-being: Self-care is a priority and a prerequisite to have the energy to achieve each of our goals. Through the coaching sessions, you can adopt new useful habits to renew and protect your energy, set your limits, eliminate stress and feel empowered by a more balanced everyday life.
- Designing your own growth plan: There is no path to success without a plan. The plan is the bridge that connects the present with your future goal. Through the coaching sessions, we will create a personalized action plan that suits your goals, lifestyle and needs, so that you can reach the realization of your goals step by step.
It’s time to invest in your self-improvement and development. You have more power than you can think to create positive changes and overcome situations that no longer benefit you. And this power is hidden in the next choice you make, the next decision you take.
Image by alvaro_cabrera on Freepik